mercredi 27 avril 2011

My third day in Canada.



My third day, 
During the morning,We have visited Gaspe,
The Gaspe is a Canadian Peninsula in south-eastern Quebec.



                                       


Bonaventure Island is at the tip of the Gaspe Peninsula, Quebec.This island hosts the largest colony of gannet in world.





After, always in Gaspe we have seen the Indien Nation who name is the Miemac, I have tooke my grand-mother with this nation a Picture.



I bought this dolls for my sister, she was very happy.




I remember the time when we have danced with they, they was very amazing and we have really laugh, I loved. 




After we boarded a boat to see the rock of Gaspe, it very beautiful.







For my last night in Canada we slept in the most bigger hotel in Quebec, the Frontenac Castle. This hotel is really very high and very wide. He is also very beautiful.
We have very good slept.










  I will never forget this wonderful trip full  of
  emotion and beautiful landscape.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire